Welcome to the Florida Blue Manual for Physicians and Providers. The Manual is not intended to be a complete statement of all Florida Blue polices or procedures for providers. Other policies and procedures, not included in this manual, may be posted on our website or published in special publications, including but not limited to, letters, bulletins, or newsletters.
Any section of this Manual may be updated at any time. Florida Blue may notify providers of updates in a variety of ways, depending upon the nature of the update, including mailings, publication in BlueLine, our provider newsletter, or posting to our website at www.floridablue.com.
- Provider Participation, Plans and Products, Utilization Management, Standing Authorizations (PDF)
- Claim Submission, Billing Guidelines (PDF)
- Care Review, Coordination of Benefits, Appeals and Grievances, Quality and Compliance, Programs, Self Service Tools and, Resources (PDF)
Common Fee Schedule by Provider Type
- Ambulance (PDF)
- Ambulatory Infusion Services (PDF)
- Birthing Center (PDF)
- Durable Medical Equipment (PDF)
- Hearing Aid Dealer (PDF)
- Independent Clinical Laboratory (PDF)
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Center (PDF)
- Rehabilitative Therapy (PDF)
- Sleep Center (PDF)
- Urgent Care Center and Immunizations (PDF)