Our team of pharmacists and drug experts continually review drugs available in the market to ensure your coverage includes clinically, cost effective, and safe drug options. Often a lower cost drug can achieve the same health results as a more expensive drug – and those savings can add up!
Florida Blue’s contracted partner, Prime Therapeutics®, helps to administer your prescription drug benefits. When you see their name, you can be reassured that they are working on your behalf to help you get the medication you need when you need it.
Prescription drug coverage varies by plan to offer affordable choices for everyone. So, it’s important to understandprescription drug coverage - from covered drugs and coverage requirements to and pharmacy choices.
Log into your online account or use the Florida Blue app on your smartphone to get plan-specific benefits and costs, which makes it easier to compare options with your doctor or pharmacist.Member Login
Online Prescription Tools
If you have drug coverage through Florida Blue, you can log in to use the Drug Comparison tool and find a variety of helpful resources: It’s your one stop prescription shop!
- Check your drug benefits and amounts by
- Review your Medication Guide. Search quickly for medications using "find" with
- Compare drug costs: Enter a drug name to see your cost for vs. vs. a (if available). Plus savings with a 90-day supply.
- Compare pharmacies. Choose up to five pharmacies to compare the cost at each.
- Manage your mail-order drugs: check your order, view history, refill prescriptions, and transfer prescriptions.
- Check your drug claims and balances: View processed claims and mail-order payment information.
- Use tools to help you save on drugs, order mail-order drugs, print forms and more.
- Find pharmacies in your plan's network.
- Learn about drug interactions, side effects and more.