We're here for you
Florida Blue is working to minimize barriers to care related to the novel coronavirus and COVID-19. The health of our members and the community is of utmost importance to us, and we’ll continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and make adjustments as needed.
COVID-19 Provider Billing Guidelines
In response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’ve established billing guidelines for our commercial, Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicare Advantage and Federal Employee Program® (FEP) lines of business. To ensure proper, timely reimbursement, please submit claims using the guidelines in the link below. Note: Please check these guidelines often as they will be updated on a regular basis. These remain in effect until further notice.
News and Announcements
Find the latest novel coronavirus and COVID-19 provider information including relaxing processes related to access to service, COVID-19 testing and more.
- COVID-19 Update, July 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Temporary Changes Made for Certain Medical Record Requests Extended through June 30
- COVID-19 Temporary Changes Made for BlueCard Facility Claims Extended through June 30, 2020
- Care Management Helps Your Patients at High Risk for COVID-19 Stay Healthy and Provides Support to Those Recovering, May 2020
- We're Warning Members About COVID-19 Scams, April 2020
- We're Encouraging Members with Chronic Conditions to Follow Guidelines, Get the Care They Need, April 16
- COVID-19 Update - Florida Blue Transitions Claim Inquiries to Availity Self Service to Prioritize Critical Calls during COVID-19, March 25, 2020
Click here to find previous news and announcements regarding COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please check these FAQs often as they will be updated as needed.
- Florida Blue Care Management Referral Form (PDF)
- Medicare Clinical Care Programs Referral Form (PDF)
Florida Blue Resources
- Florida Blue Centers: Virtual Help Is a Phone Call Away
- Helping Florida: Ideas for Healthier Communities
- We’re Here for You: Coronavirus Information
- Coronavirus Information for non-Medicare Members
- Coronavirus Information for Medicare Members
- News Releases
FB COVID19 001 NF 072020b