More . . .
Whether you’ve recently joined our provider network(s), added a new line of business, added a physician to your practice, hired new staff members in your office, or need the latest updates on provider information and tools, you’ll find all your online training needs here. Please allow a few minutes for presentations to load. Some of these presentations may include audio, so please remember to turn up your volume.
Availity Live and On-Demand –Webinars
Stay up to date on the latest provider information and tools. Availity®1 offers a variety of webinars, live and on-demand, for physicians, office managers, staff and others throughout the year.
Live Webinar Registration
For registered Availity users, login on the Availity website, Availity® Login, then click Free Training in the top global navigation bar to view the current Availity Webinar Schedule and register for a specific session.
On-demand webinars are recorded training session that you can access anytime. They do not require registration.
For questions about webinars or other Availity services call (800) AVAILITY (282-4548).
Risk Adjustment Process On Demand Training
The On-Demand training provides insight on best practices for documentation and coding accuracy.
- Promotes the importance of documenting complete and accurate health information within the medical record
- Provides examples of appropriate diagnosis codes of a condition
- Facilitates accurate diagnosis coding
On Demand Training
Minimize Your Risk and Maximize Your Revenue
Documentation and Coding Computer-based Training Series
ICD-10 Archived Provider Teleconference Series Podcasts
Listen to program panelists, colleagues, and other industry entities as they collaborate over ICD-10 in this popular teleconference series from 2014 through 2015. Access the series here.
The series is offered in alliance with representatives from Baptist Health South Florida, Lee Memorial Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Tampa General Hospital, Availity®1 LLC, Secure EDI, Springs Family Physicians LLC, and Health Data Consulting. Program details including special guests may be subject to change.
- Provider Distinction: People with Disabilities
- How to Identify Our Health Plans - 10 minutes
- Programs and Processes at a Glance - 7 minutes
- Understanding the BlueCard Program - 8 minutes
- NCCI Edits
- Modifier AS
- Modifier 25
- Modifier 57
- Finding the Correct Path to Modifiers 59, XE, XS, XP and XU
- Submission of Complete Diagnosis Codes for Non-Institutional Claims
- Electronic Appeals
- Clinical Form Training Guide and FAQs, August 2015
- Electronic Provider Access
- Quality and Efficiency Performance Reporting on Availity - 4 minutes
- Adding a Billing Agent on Availity - 5 mintues
- Patient Care Summary - 5 minutes
- Claim Reconciliation Tool - Administrative Solution - 6 minutes
- E-Contact Management System User Guide - 3 minutes
- Electronic Funds Transfer - 4 minutes
- Getting Started with CareCalc - 4 minutes
- Verifying Eligibility and Benefits on Availity - 5 minutes
- BlueCare Basics - 6 minutes
- BlueOptions - 5 minutes
- BlueSelect - 6 minutes
- FamilyBlue Medical Discount Card - 5 minutes
- Cultural Competency for Health Care Providers - 42 minutes
- Provider Appeals - 7 minutes
- Comfort Blue Hospice Case Management System - 5 minutes
- Financial Programs - 5 minutes
- Florida Blue Retail Centers - 3 minutes
- Overpayment Recovery Program Changes - 3 minutes
- Claims Paper and Electronic Submissions - 10 minutes
FB PRV TLS 002 NF 112016