Whether you’ve recently joined our provider network, added a physician to your team or simply need the latest updates on provider information and tools, you’ll find all your online training needs here.
When it comes to self-service, we understand that convenience, ease of use and speed are important to you. That’s why we offer a variety of self-service tools and training to support our providers. Our self-service tools are conveniently located on availity.com.
Stay up-to-date on the latest provider training and self-service tools. Availity® offers a variety of on-demand training options for physicians, office managers, staff and others.
For registered Availity users, login on the Availity portal at availity.com, then click Help & Training (top right corner), then Get Trained. You will land in the Catalog where you can register for on-demand training that you can access at your convenience.
Questions about training? Contact the Availity Learning Center at email@example.com.
Types of Self-ServiceTools and Definitions
Click on each + for the definition of the tool.
- QERP Access Administrator Instructions, July 2017
- Electronic Appeals
- Clinical Form Training Guide and FAQs, August 2015
- Electronic Provider Access
Risk Adjustment Process On Demand and Live Training from Florida Blue
Risk adjustment training provides insight on best practices for documentation and coding accuracy. Learning about the importance of documenting complete and accurate health information within the medical record, including appropriate diagnosis codes of a condition, helps ensure accurate diagnosis coding:
Risk Adjustment 101
Risk Adjustment: Adjust Your Thinking About Documentation and Coding
Documentation and Coding Training Series (cancer, COPD, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, mental health, rheumatoid arthritis, risk adjustment)
For registered Availity® users, log in to the Availity portal at availity.com, click Payer Spaces and select Florida Blue. On the Applications tab, click Access Florida Blue Learning & Development. You will land in the Catalog where you can enroll for on-demand and live training. Please allow a few minutes for presentations to load. Some of these presentations may include audio, so remember to turn up your volume.
- Provider Distinction: People with Disabilities
- How to Identify Our Health Plans - 10 minutes
- Programs and Processes at a Glance - 8 minutes
- Understanding the BlueCard Program - 9 minutes
- NCCI Edits
- Modifier AS
- Modifier 25
- Modifier 57
- Finding the Correct Path to Modifiers 59, XE, XS, XP and XU
- Submission of Complete Diagnosis Codes for Non-Institutional Claims
- BlueCare Basics - 7 minutes
- BlueOptions - 6 minutes
- BlueSelect - 6 minutes
- FamilyBlue Medical Discount Card - 5 minutes
Medicare Part D
- Cultural Competency for Health Care Providers - 42 minutes
- Provider Appeals - 7 minutes
- Comfort Blue Hospice Case Management System - 5 minutes
- Financial Programs - 5 minutes
- Florida Blue Retail Centers - 3 minutes
- Overpayment Recovery Program Changes - 3 minutes
- Claims Paper and Electronic Submissions - 10 minutes
FB PRV TLS 002 NF 112017