Questions about COVID-19 vaccines? Call our Hotline: 877-352-5830
Talk with a Florida Blue Center nurse one-on-one for personalized support and answers to your questions. We’re here for you Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. even if you're not a Florida Blue member.
Stay up to date with these quick videos from Dr. Kelli Tice, Florida Blue's senior medical director of medical affairs. Learn ways to help you and your family stay safe during COVID-19, plus keep your health and wellness on track.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Myths vs. Facts
- Making Activities Safe for Families
- Wear a Face Mask to Help Protect Others
- Existing Health Concerns? Take Extra Precautions
- It's Flu Shot Time
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Don’t Forget Your Annual Checkup
- Little Ones Need Their Immunizations
- Get Care You May Have Been Putting Off
- Plasma Donation May Help Others Fight COVID-19
FB COVID 001 NF 072020