Ready, Set Learn About Your Florida Blue Medicare Health Plan
Pop quiz: When you think about using your new Medicare health plan, how does it make you feel?
A. Prepared to tackle any health challenge that comes my way!
B. Ready, but if I'm honest, a little intimidated by the stack of papers I got in the mail.
C. I'm not even sure where to start.
No matter whether you answered A, B or C, we're here to help. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to get the most value out of your Medicare health plan this year. That’s why we are holding a series of meetings at your local Florida Blue Center designed to answer all the questions you have about how to use your BlueMedicare HMO or BlueMedicare Choice PPO plan. And yes, we will even talk about the dreaded donut hole.
Here are some of the topics you can learn more about at one of these meetings:
- HealthyBlue Rewards Program: Yes, depending on your plan, you can earn rewards just for taking care of your health. We will tell you how.
- Your drug coverage: We will get into the nitty gritty of the coverage gap (donut hole) and tell you how you can save money using preferred pharmacies.
- The member website and your member account: Our website is your gateway to better health. We’ll give you the details on where to go.
- What to expect from Florida Blue over the next three months
- Where to get support and help: We will give you all the key numbers you need if you need help, including Member Services, and tell you how to find events happening at our Florida Blue Centers.
- Special values, such as Silver Sneakers: Lace up your tennis shoes and put on your sweats, because we have all the info you need to use SilverSneakers.
- Important services that can help you stay healthy: We want to make sure you are getting access to everything your plan has to offer.
Oh, and bonus: You get a little gift just for attending.
Ready to sign up? There are still dates left when you can attend a meeting. You can register online at flblue.com/rsvp or by call 1-855-939-0333. TTY users, please call1-800-955-8770.
Filed under: Medicare News