Great News: HealthyBlue Rewards and Loyalty Program Is Getting Even Better
Achieving Gold status — and earning an extra $50 in rewards for completing healthy activities — has just gotten a little easier. Members now have until December 31 to achieve Gold status for the 2019 HealthyBlue Loyalty & Rewards program.
We extended the deadline to December 31 to make sure every member has a chance to achieve Gold in 2019. You’ll earn an extra $50 in rewards when you reach Gold status. Complete and report your eligible health activities on your HealthyBlue Rewards & Loyalty dashboard to enjoy your rewards sooner.
HealthyBlue is a rewards and loyalty program focused on keeping BlueMedicareSM members healthy. Feel delighted throughout your plan year with gift cards and perks for completing healthy activities. It’s our way of saying “thanks” for being loyal to your health!
Who is it for?
HealthyBlue is a program for BlueMedicare HMO, PPO and Group PPO members. This includes BlueMedicare HMO (D-SNP) members and eligible retiree groups.
This program is currently not available for members in these plans:
- BlueMedicare Preferred HMO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueMedicare Rx (PDP)
Eligible members can:
- Earn and redeem gift card rewards for completing and reporting preventive care and screenings
- Earn a $50 reward when you reach Gold status. (New!)
- Check your rewards balance in your member account at floridablue.com/medicare. (New!)
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle with health and wellness tips.
- Get invited to exclusive events at Florida Blue Centers. (New!)
Loyalty has its perks:
- HealthyBlue offers two loyalty levels: Bronze and Gold.
- After you complete your 2019 Welcome program, you automatically achieve Bronze status. For information about how to complete your Welcome program, see below, How do you get started?
- Achieve Gold status when you complete your HealthyBlue activities by December 31, 2019.
How do you get started?
Eligible BlueMedicare members will receive a HealthyBlue loyalty card in your 2019 welcome materials. It’s easy to get started by logging in or calling:
Log in to your member account at <floridablue.com/medicare.
Call us at 1-855-209-2427 (TTY users, call 1-800-955-8770). We’re available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can also manage your rewards dashboard from your member account at floridablue.com/medicare.
More information and eligibility rules can be found at floridablue.com/healthyblue.
Visit floridablue.com/healthyblue to download a copy of our HealthyBlue Rewards & Loyalty Brochure. You can also check here to see a list of frequently asked questions and answers about HealthyBlue Rewards & Loyalty.
Program restrictions and limitations may apply. For full details on program rules, visit floridablue.com/healthyblue or call 1-844-749-9926. Participation in HealthyBlue is voluntary and offered at no cost to you. The HealthyBlue program is not available to BlueMedicare Preferred (HMO) or BlueMedicare Preferred POS (HMO POS) members at this time. ©2019 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., DBA Florida Blue. All rights reserved.
Filed under: Medicare News