Here are a few tools to help you keep track of your health. You can use them by logging on to your member account on floridablue.com and click Health & Wellness and then the Care Programs tab to access these tools:
• Personal Health Assessment Answer questions about your health and habits to understand your health risks and find out what you can do to improve your health.
• Personal Health Record Keep track of your health history, medications, your doctor’s name and much more with your online personal health record.
• My Health Assistant The online Health Assistant will help you find activities to improve your health and reach your goals.
• WebMD Symptom Checker When you aren’t feeling well, this handy tool will help you identify your symptoms to figure out what you need to do next.
• My Health Centers Learn about healthy cooking, important topics, medical terms and much more with this helpful tool.
• Track Your Results Stay on track toward reaching your health goals by tracking your sleep, steps, weight and more.
Filed under: Healthy Living