Hurricane Irma Impacts - Updated
At Florida Blue, we care deeply about our friends and neighbors affected by Hurricane Irma. See below for important information that may be helpful to you after the storm.
Based on regional conditions, all offices and Florida Blue Centers throughout the state will be open Friday, Sept. 15 with the exception of the Florida Blue Centers in Boynton Beach, North Miami and Hialeah, which will remain closed due to power and/or connectivity issues.
Important Information for Our Members
If you need a refill on medicine:
· Don’t get caught without your prescriptions.
· Now through September 19, all Florida Blue members can get an emergency 30-day supply at any in-network pharmacy across the nation.
If you’ve evacuated because of Irma and need a doctor for something that’s not an emergency:
· Use Teladoc to connect to a U.S. board-certified internist, state-licensed family practitioner, or pediatrician—free of charge. Click here for more information, or call 855-221-0370.
· This service is only for non-emergency situations. If you have a true emergency, please call 911.
If you’ve evacuated and you go into labor:
· Show your Florida Blue member ID card, and your services will be covered.
For round-the-clock information about benefits, in-network providers, and more:
· Log in to your account at floridablue.com.
· Download the Florida Blue mobile app from the Android or Apple Stores.
We hope you and your loved ones are doing okay. Remember we’re here for you.
ookmark this page to stay tuned for the latest updates.
Filed under: Community