Why Go to a Value Choice Provider for Your Primary Care Needs?
Florida Blue’s Value Choice Providers aren’t watching the clock when they’re with you. They’re taking the necessary time to understand your concerns and decide next steps to help you get better.
These providers offer high-quality compassionate care at a lower price with shorter wait times. Plus, Florida Blue members can qualify for a $0 copay when they choose a Value Choice Provider for medical care.1
Why choose a Value Choice Provider as your primary care doctor (PCP)?
- Get referrals to specialists who will work with you and your PCP when you need them.
- Save time and money with on-site diagnostic tests like X-rays and lab work at some locations.2
- Extended hours at some locations can make it easy to get appointments that fit your schedule.
- Spanish-speaking medical professionals are available at most locations.
Why Go to a Value Choice Provider for Urgent Care?
Unexpected care needed? We’re here to help.
When you have an unscheduled medical need, it’s important to know where you can go for help in a hurry. (The ER isn’t your only option!)
Choosing an urgent care center for any non-life-threatening issue can help you avoid needless worry, lower your out-of-pocket costs, and provide shorter wait times. Florida Blue members can save even more when they visit one of our Value Choice Providers for urgent care, like Sanitas and GuideWell Emergency Doctors. Plus, most members have $0 copays for up to two visits.1
Value Choice Provider urgent care centers provide high-quality care for major and minor illnesses including:
- Asthma and allergic reactions
- Cold, flu, and fever
- Strains, sprains, and breaks
- Infections, burns, and more
Some urgent care locations offer on-site diagnostic services like lab work, X-rays, and ultrasounds. Plus, there are Spanish-speaking team members available at many locations.
Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group
Experience comprehensive health care at its best.
Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group (DCMG)'s primary focus is to bring compassion, skill, and integrity to health care.
- Quick access to primary care physicians
- Timely consultations with specialists
- Weekend and after hours services
- Accredited1 primary care physicians in Countryside and Largo
- 5 convenient locations throughout Polk and Pinellas counties
96% of patients surveyed are satisfied or highly satisfied with their experience at DCMG!
Sanitas Medical Group
Top-quality medical care you need, all under one roof.
Sanitas Medical Centers offer a wide variety of health care services to Florida Blue Members including:
- COVID-19 tests and vaccinations
- Telehealth (Video chat with a doctor from home using your smart phone or tablet)
- Walk-in care
- General vaccinations
- Annual checkups and health screenings
- Women’s and men’s health
- Sports and school physicals
Doctors and nurses at Sanitas locations treat illnesses, infections, fever, cold or flu, cuts and wounds, minor sprains, and fractures.
Plus, Sanitas locations throughout Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Hillsborough, Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, and coming soon to Leon County, can monitor and treat advanced conditions such as asthma, abdominal pain, migraine, dehydration, and more.
GuideWell Emergency Doctors
Quality emergency care you can trust.
GuideWell Emergency Doctors’ team of board-certified emergency medicine doctors can treat major conditions and minor urgent care needs, helping patients of all ages while saving you both time and money.
Say hello to a faster, more affordable emergency care experience.
- Emergency medical treatment for everything from abdominal, back, and chest pains to fevers, fractures, and allergic reactions
- On-site diagnostic services including X-ray, CT scan, EKG, ultrasound, and lab work
- Complete follow-up care with your primary care doctor, a specialist, or hospital if needed
- 10 convenient locations serving the Orlando and Tampa areas