Back to Blog Home >>
Here is a question for our members - if you are traveling for work or fun and need to see a doctor, what do you do? How many of us can really keep a complete list of our medications, drug allergies, etc. in our head? Or can remember the date of our last doctor’s visit, or even the doctor’s name?
Fortunately, MyBlueService is here to help. Your free, online member website gives you access to your health information anytime, from anywhere in the world. Here’s just a few of the things you can do on MyBlueService to help keep your family healthy and safe while traveling this summer:
· Check out the online Personal Health Record – this is an ideal tool to access when you are on the road and have to stop by a new doctor. The Personal Health Record in MyBlueService makes record-keeping so easy. Quickly print your health history and a list of your medications.
· Get details about past doctors’ visits, lab tests and more.
· Store and maintain information on biometric tests.
· Stay up-to-date on immunization shots.
· And have health information that you can get to easily, in one centralized, private, and secure location.
To start your Personal Health Record:
· Visit www.bcbsfl.com and log in to MyBlueService using your member ID and PIN.
· Under the Living Healthy tab, click on Personal Health Record from WebMD®.