Learn More About Your 2021 Medicare Plan During Virtual Webinars
Learn about your Florida Blue Medicare Advantage plan and feel confident using your coverage through our 2021 virtual member events. Starting in January 2021 and continuing through March, we’ll offer a variety of webinars on topics of interest to you.
Here’s what you can expect:
For 2021, we will hold our member welcome webinars <January through March>. You’ll get a calendar in your monthly email or letter (depending on your communication preferences) to let you know the sessions we’re offering and when. Follow the instructions in the calendar to join the events you wish to attend.
Here are just a few of the topics you can expect us to cover in our webinars:
- Welcome Celebration – a deeper look at how you can get the most from your plan
- Take a Tour of My Health LinkTM – how to sign up and use your member account
- How to Find and Get Care
- How Your Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Works
- Hearing, Dental and Other Extras that come with your plan
- HealthyBlue Rewards – how to sign up, earn and redeem rewards for gift cards
- Your Annual Wellness Visit and other preventive services and screenings
- Your Health Risk Appraisal – what it is, why you should complete it
- Partner-Hosted Webinars from Growing Bolder, SilverSneakers, NationsHearing, and more.
What is Zoom? Zoom is a web conferencing company we work with to hold video calls with our members. It’s free for you to use, and you don’t have to sign up for an account to attend a webinar. All you have to do is have a web connection and click on the link we send you.
Need help with Zoom? We have you covered. We’ve put together a Zoom tips flier with step-by-step instructions that guide you through signing up for a webinar to joining the Zoom meeting. Click here to download and print our Zoom tips flier. Keep it handy in case you experience any technical difficulties.
Filed under: Medicare