Did you have trouble getting coverage for 2018 because of a hurricane?
We live in Florida, too, so we understand how hard it can be to recover from a hurricane. Even though Open Enrollment for 2018 coverage has ended, if you lived in Florida during Hurricane Irma, Maria or Nate and you had trouble enrolling or changing your plan due to storm-related issues, we can still help you get a plan through December 31!
We know how important health coverage is for you and your family. So we’re ready to help through the rest of the month to make sure you have coverage in place starting January 1.
Simply call us at Florida Blue Centers or contact your local health insurance agent.
If you’ve already chosen a health plan for 2018, be sure to make your January premium payment by January 1 to so your coverage will start on time. Feel confident knowing that Florida Blue has got you covered.
No matter which health plan you choose, it’s coverage that helps you live healthier:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription coverage for when you need it most
- An annual $0 wellness checkup, including $0 preventive screenings so you and your doctor can better monitor your health – just remember to use an in-network doctor
- $0 Immunizations and vaccinations
- $0 for certain generic contraceptives
- Help managing chronic or long-term health conditions, plus medications for many of these conditions are available at $0 for a 3-month supply using Florida Blue’s mail-order pharmacy
December 31 is the deadline for getting this special enrollment due to the hurricanes. We’re ready to help you find the right plan for you for 2018. Call us at 1-855-819-3215, visit one of our Florida Blue Centers or contact your local agent.
Filed under: Member News