How to Stay Covered: 5 Ways to Pay Your Bill
Paying your bill on time is the best way to make sure you have the coverage you need—when you need it. We have lots of options; pick the one that’s best for you! These particular ways to pay are specific to Florida Blue members under the age of 65 years who purchased a health plan on their own. If you bought your plan through your employer, ask your HR representative for details about ways to pay.
Set it up and let us do the work!
- Log in to floridablue.com. Then click Pay Your Bill → Pay Now → My Payments → Automatic Payments and follow the steps.
- Need help? Call 800-352-2583, and we’ll get you started.
- Note: Sign up by the 5th of the month to begin payments the 1st of the next month.
Log in to your account at floridablue.com or through the mobile app. You can use a debit (not a credit) card or pay using your checking account (using your routing and checking account number).
Call 800-352-2583 and say “Pay my bill.”
Send us the payment stub from your bill along with a check, cashier’s check or money order for the total amount due. Use the address included on your invoice.
Choose the location depending on what type of payment method you’re using.
- Cash, credit or debit card: CVS/pharmacy® (except Target® locations) and Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Cash or debit card: Dollar General
- Cash only: Family Dollar, ACE Cash Express, and Money Gram (receiver code 13731)
You may also like:
Filed under: Education