State of Florida Employees
We’ve reserved this section of our website to provide you with the information and resources you need to take complete advantage of your health plan benefits. Your plan offers you the freedom to choose any doctor and hospital for care.
Maximize your benefits, and free yourself from claims filing and balance billing, by choosing “Preferred Patient Care” (as seen on your member ID card) within Find a Doctor to view physicians and providers who participate in the provider network specifically for State Employee plans.
Plan Forms and Brochures
- Personal Health Assessment (PHA) Complete your PHA each year to catch health problems early and monitor your health from year to year. If you have specific health goals, like losing weight, reducing stress or managing an ongoing condition, an annual PHA is a great way to stay on track. Your PHA includes both a biometric screening − to measure body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar − plus a short online survey about your health and lifestyle habits. It’s simple to get started:
Information and Resource Websites
- Log in to the member website
- Click on “Health & Wellness” in the upper right
- Click on “My Health from WebMD,” and follow the directions on the screen
- Schedule and complete the biometric screening portion of your PHA
State Employee's Prescription Drug Plan
Send a Secure Message
P.O. Box 2896
Jacksonville, FL 32232-0079
Visit a Center near you or call 1-877-352-5830.
Change of Address or Questions Regarding Enrollment/Eligibility
1-866-663-4735 or online.
Report Fraud & Abuse
1-800-678-8355 or online.
FB SG 001 NF 072017