Only current Florida Blue Medicare Medicare Advantage members in one of these plans are considered eligible for the 2022 HealthyBlue Rewards (HealthyBlue) program: BlueMedicare Classic (HMO), BlueMedicare Classic Plus (HMO), BlueMedicare Premier (HMO), BlueMedicare Saver (HMO), BlueMedicare Complete (HMO D-SNP), BlueMedicare Choice (Regional PPO), BlueMedicare Value (PPO), BlueMedicare Select (PPO), BlueMedicare Patriot (PPO) and BlueMedicare Group PPO (Employer PPO).
HealthyBlue Rewards earned in the program cease to exist when this eligibility is severed (member is no longer enrolled in eligible plan). No credit, transfer, or redemption of rewards is available after eligibility is severed.
Participation in HealthyBlue is voluntary and offered at no cost to you. The HealthyBlue Rewards program is not available to FHCP Medicare plan members at this time.
You can earn HealthyBlue Rewards only by completing eligible health activities between January 1 and December 31, 2022.
The deadline to redeem any HealthyBlue Rewards earned in 2022 is December 31, 2022 before midnight EST. If you complete an eligible health activity on December 31, call us to report it so you’ll get credit and be able to earn your reward.
Florida Blue Medicare reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change the program at any time.
Florida Blue Medicare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for this program, the eligibility for rewards, the availability of rewards and the terms and conditions of the program will be resolved by Florida Blue Medicare at its sole discretion.
• Florida Blue Medicare is required to report to the IRS any amounts of $600 or more paid to individuals. If you receive $600 or more, you will receive a 1099 statement from Florida Blue Medicare. Please note that amounts less than $600, while not reported to the IRS by Florida Blue Medicare, may still be considered taxable income, and you should discuss any tax implications with a tax advisor.
• You can redeem your HealthyBlue Rewards for gift cards from a variety of popular merchants. Your earned HealthyBlue Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be used to pay for your health care plan premium or cost sharing (deductible, coinsurance or copayment).
• Eligible plan members can only earn one (1) reward per one (1) eligible health activity per calendar year.
• You receive rewards based on the claims we receive for your health activity, or when you give us the details for a completed health activity.
• Eligible plan members are responsible for accurately and honestly representing any eligible health activity they are reporting.
• The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires that all eligible members who opt in to participate and earn rewards in a Medicare Advantage rewards program must redeem all rewards no later than December 31 of the current year and therefore any unredeemed rewards earned in 2021 will not be eligible for redemption in 2022.
Each eligible member can enroll in HealthyBlue Rewards program by logging in to their My Health Link account.
To access the Rewards website, visit floridablue.com/medicare, click the Log In button. Then, go to the My Rewards menu, hover over Rewards and click on HealthyBlue Rewards.
Upon the first log in to the Rewards website, the member will need to read and accept the Terms and Conditions and confirm their communications preferences.
The member will then be able to see their rewards dashboard, report rewardable activities and redeem earned rewards for gift cards from popular merchants.
Current health activities eligible for HealthyBlue Rewards include:
Health Risk Appraisal
• • Your Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) will help you learn the overall status of your health and identify opportunities for improvement. You can take the survey online by logging into your My Health Link account. Please visit floridablue.com/medicare and click the Log In button. Then, go to Find & Get Care menu, hover over Get Care and click on My Surveys. You can also complete your HRA by phone, using our interactive voice response system. Call 1-855-718-1537 anytime, any day.
Annual Wellness Exam/Welcome to Medicare Exam or In-Home Health Visit (member is eligible to complete one of the following options to receive one reward per calendar year).
• Option 1: Your Annual Wellness Visit or Welcome to Medicare Exam is not the same as an annual physical or visit when you are sick. It’s a special Medicare-covered visit. You can receive a reward only for getting an Annual Wellness Visit or Welcome to Medicare Exam, not a physical or sick visit.
• Option 2: Similar to an Annual Wellness Visit, an In-Home Health Visit is conducted by a certified nurse practitioner from one of Florida Blue Medicare’s approved vendors. A nurse practitioner will come to your home, or another convenient location if necessary, to gain an understanding of your current overall health and health goals, and to provide you with preventive steps. Florida Blue Medicare offers In-Home Visits, at no additional cost to you, to help you understand what you can do to stay your healthiest and reduce your chance of illness.
Breast Cancer Screening (preventive mammogram) – Women only
Colon Cancer Screening
• There are 3 options for colon cancer screening that qualify for a reward. However, you may earn only one reward for completing one eligible colon cancer screening per calendar year. You will receive credit for the colon cancer screening that is completed and reported back to Florida Blue Medicare first.
Annual Flu Shot*
Diabetic Retinal Exam
Diabetic Blood Test (A1C)
Diabetic Urine Test for Protein*
*H1035-033 not eligible for reward.
Any Earned Rewards not redeemed before termination from program separation will expire.
Earned Rewards may be used only to redeem for items in the online catalog. HealthyBlue Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
HealthyBlue Rewards you accrue do not constitute your property. You may not transfer Earned Rewards to another participant. Earned Rewards have no monetary value except to the extent specifically provided for each reward.
• Florida Blue Medicare reserves the right to modify catalog items available in the HealthyBlue Rewards online catalog at any time and without notice.
• When you have obtained a sufficient HealthyBlue Rewards amount, you may redeem an item(s) from those described in the online catalog.
• Catalog items are subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions.
The HealthyBlue Rewards Program ends on December 31 of each year; any unredeemed Earned Rewards must be redeemed before midnight EST on December 31.
It is the responsibility of each eligible participant to use their awarded dollars to redeem items from the Florida Blue Medicare HealthyBlue Rewards Program catalog. Awarded dollars from a participant’s Earned Rewards can be redeemed only for items presented in the HealthyBlue Rewards Program online catalog.
All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this World Wide Web site, unless otherwise noted, is the property of Florida Blue Medicare.