Electronic Enrollment Transmission Support
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support
For EDI support related to enrollment files please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For connectivity support please use the above email address.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Eastern Time
Electronic Claims Submissions are not supported by the automated enrollment team. For support of EDI transactions through Availity, please visit Availity's website at www.availity.com or call (800) AVAILITY (282-4548).
- ANSIX12N Implementation Guides for 5010A1 can be obtained from Washington Publishing Company.
- 5010 Companion Guides
Note: This information is being provided for reference and convenience only, and is not intended to grant rights or impose obligations. The information is only intended as a general summary. It is not intended to take the place of laws, regulations, contracts, or other applicable provisions. You are encouraged to review specific laws, regulations, contracts and other materials as applicable.
Automated Enrollment Florida Blue specific reference materials to assist you.
- Corporate Requirements - Automated Enrollment Corporate Requirements (MS Word)
- Timeline- Automated Enrollment Conversion Timeline (MS PowerPoint)
- Permission - Agreement to Share - Automated Enrollment Agreement to Share Electronic Data (MS Word)
- 834 Summary Error Report
- EDI 999 Instruction Guide
FB EMP TLS 002 NF 032020