More . . .
Health Plans and Programs
Everyone deserves quality health care that’s affordable. Florida Blue provides you value through health solutions that meet a broad range of needs. Regardless of whether your focus is on providing your employees with “high value” benefits and choice or on the providing the lowest priced alternative available, we’ve got you covered. Our end-to-end approach to care and wellness, including focus on prevention and personal guidance, ensure excellent outcomes for your employees and real demonstrated value for your business.
Our health plans offer:
- A wide range of in and out-of-network coverage options.
- Coverage options available in the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP).
- A variety of network1 choices, from broad open access networks to smaller more managed networks.
- A wide range of cost-sharing options including varying levels of copay, deductible, and coinsurance amounts and combinations.
- Integrated solutions with a variety of tax-advantaged financial accounts, such as Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Reimbursement Accounts.
Our health plans include:
- Preventive care services such as checkups, routine mammograms and covered screenings provided in-network can be covered at no cost.
- Prescription drug coverage for generic and brand name medications, plus the convenience of mail order.
- Shopping tools to help your employees understand the quality and cost of medical services or prescription drugs.
- Personalized nurse coaching and education programs for employees dealing with diabetes, asthma, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression and more.
- Better You Strides, powered by CaféWell®, is our online wellness program that creates a personalized plan for each employee with recommended healthy living programs and incentives to help them achieve short and long-term health improvement goals and enhance their overall well being. Our online and mobile platform centralizes and organizes resources and information into a single place for employees to access. Resources include health assessments, activity challenges, tracking tools, educational content, incentives and monthly reports.
- A 24-hour nurse line for unexpected and ongoing health care questions any time, day or night.
- Free discount program with savings up to 50% on gym memberships, nutrition programs, personal care and specialty products.
- Pediatric dental and vision coverage included with many of our plans.
- A website and mobile apps to provide your employees with easy access to coverage details, health resources, and cost-saving tools.
- Superior customer service and care consultations by phone and in person at Florida Blue Centers located throughout Florida.
1Networks are comprised of independent contracting health care providers.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida offers only the high-deductible health benefit plan to be used in conjunction with the Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA is an individual's account to manage in conjunction with HealthEquity, or any qualified financial institution or trustee of their choice. For more information on opening an HSA, the tax advantages of doing so, and the important tax implications of HSAs as used with a high-deductible health benefit plan, please contact a tax advisor or a financial institution.
Florida Blue has entered into an arrangement with Welltok, an independent company, whereby Welltok has agreed to provide Florida Blue members with care decision support services, information and other services. Florida Blue has entered into this arrangement to provide a value-added service to its members. Please remember that all decisions that require or pertain to independent professional medical/clinical judgment or training, or the need for medical services, are solely your responsibility and the responsibility of your Physicians and other health care Providers. The programs mentioned above are subject to change. CaféWell® and Personal Health Itinerary ® are trademarks of Welltok, Inc.
FB EMP PROD 003 NF 012018