Don’t Miss the Deadline to Get Coverage Starting in January
Posted on Dec 7th 2021 by Florida Blue
There’s still time to buy or renew your health plan for coverage beginning January 1, 2022. Still deciding? Here are some things to keep in mind.
If you want to keep the plan you have now for another year, renewing is easy. Just log into your member account at floridablue.com to review your plan, click “Renew,” and you’re all set!
If you’ve had life changes, like getting married, changes in your income, moving or having a baby, you may need to look at some of our other plan options. But don’t wait long. If you want a plan with financial help paying the monthly premium, the Open Enrollment period ends December 15 for coverage starting January 1.
With our 2022 plans, you’ll get:
- Health care when and where you need it. This includes low-cost in-person office visits and $0 24/7 virtual health and behavioral health visits for most plans using a computer, smart phone or app.
- Transportation help to get to the doctor through Lyft.1.
- Up to $500 in rewards for each adult covered to go toward your monthly premium through Better You Strides.2.
- Care and wellness programs to help you manage ongoing health conditions or just live your healthiest life.2.
- A state-of-the-art online account and mobile app that make it faster and easier to find doctors, make appointments, see what your plan covers, save money and more!
Am I eligible for financial help?
Most of our members are. The easiest way to find out is to work with a Florida Blue agent, who will help determine how much financial help you qualify for. Agents are available by phone, chat, email, at our Retail Centers or at special events in your community during the Open Enrollment Period. Click here for more details.
Filed under: Health Education