Florida Blue Medicare’s Health Management Program is Here to Help You
Chances are, you’ve probably turned to “Dr. Google” with questions about your health when your doctor isn’t available. But did you know our Florida Blue Medicare members have an even better alternative through our Florida Blue Medicare Health Management Program?
Get answers and advice when you need it. We will:
- Answer your health questions
- Provide self-management support with ongoing health conditions, like diabetes or heart disease
- Connect you to resources that will help you; and
- Give you the health care support you need when you need it.
When you call, you’ll have access to a team of specially trained health professionals, all at no extra cost to you. Our Florida Blue Medicare Health Management Program includes:
- Personalized health coaches who can help you set health goals and achieve them
- Respiratory therapists who can help you manage breathing conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or asthma
- Registered dietitians who can help you with your nutritional needs
- Certified diabetes care and education specialists who help you manage your diabetes
They’ll help you make sense of whatever health issue you’re dealing with. Maybe you want to know what an A1C test is. Or maybe you need help understanding how to use an oxygen machine or do a telehealth visit with a doctor. We can help with any question you have. Need extra help? We’ll help you find additional resources to support your health and connect you with them.
Need help? Don’t wait. Call 1-800-955-5692 to speak to a Health Management Program specialist today.
Filed under: Medicare